Our contact details
Advanced Design Technology Ltd
30 Millbank, Westminster, London SW1P 4DU
+44 20 7299 1170
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
• You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Website or register for the Subscription Service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
• We collect personal information from you when you submit web forms or interact with our Website, for example subscribing to Advanced Design Technology blog, signing up for a webinar, etc.
• Personal information can be your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. It also includes Navigational Information which refers to information about your computer and your visits to the Websites such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Website;
• Develop and improve our products and services;
• Send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
• Promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
• Provide other companies with statistical information about our users -- but this information will not be used to identify any individual user and will only be shared on an aggregate and de-identified basis;
• Contact you about account management, and other administrative matters;
• Investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse; or
• Meet legal requirements.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
ADT retains your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. We may retain your personal information for longer if it may be the subject of a legal claim, or may otherwise be relevant for future litigation. Where you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages about ADT’s products and services, we will keep this information about you until you tell us otherwise. This is to ensure that we don’t send you any further marketing communications in error.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information at an earlier date if you so request.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using your HubSpot account. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by contacting us here or postal mail to Advanced Design Technology Ltd, 30 Millbank, Westminster, London SW1P 4DU, Attention: Privacy.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
The Adobe Flash Player (and similar applications) use technology to remember settings, preferences and usage similar to browser cookies but these are managed through a different interface than the one provided by your Web browser. This technology creates locally stored objects that are often referred to as "Flash cookies."
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at info@adtechnology or postal mail to Advanced Design Technology Ltd, 30 Millbank, Westminster, London SW1P 4DU.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk