Advanced Design Technology is a rapidly expanding global company and a leader in the development of advanced CAE software for major manufacturers in Europe, Japan and US. In order to continue our expansion, we are currently recruiting a Testing Engineer to join our development team. This is a great time to join ADT – we are expanding rapidly in Europe, US and Asia and can offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic environment at the forefront of our field.
We have recently made the transition to Agile Development. The Testing Engineer will work within this new process to coordinate all aspects of testing and release management with the development teams. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of testing, including defining acceptance testing and Product Level test plans for the software suite, analyzing and extending the testing infrastructure, monitoring Defect levels and trends, providing management with guidance on the ‘health’ of the software at all times and coordinating the hardening and production of the final release. Our aim is to develop in a ‘release ready’ manner, and this role is critical in ensuring that all aspects of software QA are managed accordingly, enabling more rapid and stable customer releases. The role will work closely with the development Team Lead, the Product Owner, Developers and the Engineering Services teams.
- Central London based
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the testing process
- Monitor & extend the Continuous Integration and Testing Infrastructure
- Manage the defect process and backlog
- Responsible for the release management process, with support from the Product Owner and Development Team Leads
- Overall responsibility for Software Quality
- Work closely with Developers and Engineering Services teams to coordinate testing activities
Skills & Experience required
- Engineering Degree
- Strong testing background
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to interface well with Management and Developers alike
- Understanding of / experience with CI/CD systems
- Understanding of / experience with Agile Development (Scrum)
- Familiarity with Turbomachinery concepts
- Experience working with remote teams
The position is based in Central London, UK, mainly working in the office. International applicants are welcome to apply, but you must be allowed to work in the UK.
ADT does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ADT. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com