Job Title: Office Manager/PA to CEO
Remuneration: Competitive, depending on experience
Location: Westminster, London, UK
Working Arrangement: We currently operate a Hybrid working arrangement with 2-3 days a week in office.
Start Date: Immediately
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a global leading design technology organisation located in central London. They are currently seeking a full-time office manager/PA to founder CEO on a permanent basis to help drive the business forward.
As an Office Manager and PA, you will be in charge of the smooth running and operation of the business headquarters. The office manager role is a key role as it sits at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for someone who can bring an energy to the office, encourage great communication and drive improvements in everything we do. We would expect the successful candidate to be a self-motivated individual who can think and act in a professional manner and strive to improve the company. If you are looking for a rewarding but challenging role and want to get involved in improving the company then this role is for you.
Your role will be varied and will require a hands-on approach to this busy and friendly team. Your role will cover all aspects of the business but primarily the following:
CEO Support - This is varied role undertaking a wide range of administrative tasks and project work for the CEO, for example;
- Monitor key deliverables by working with COO and managers in software, sales and marketing and engineering services on behalf of CEO
- Researches, prioritises, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, and timely response.
- Review weekly reports by staff and ensure that these are logged in on time
- Organise and prioritise the diary on behalf of the CEO
- Act as a representative and gatekeeper, demonstrating sound judgement with both internal and external contacts
- Ensure the CEO is fully briefed and prepared for meetings with relevant reports and presentations
- Undertake project work as directed by the CEO.
- Fulfil other administrative duties as required by Heads of Departments as requested by the CEO
- Organising incoming information, filtering and dealing with it where possible, and keeping abreast of all priorities.
- Arrange, manage and take minutes on behalf of the CEO in Management meetings and board meetings
Office Management - your role is important in ensuring the efficient running of the office, and you must be comfortable working with colleagues from all areas of the business including sales, Software, Engineering and operations. Specific requirements will include:
- Full responsibility for front office duties such as; phones, filing, post, couriers, and key data entry in data management systems
- Meet and Greet for all guests for the CEO/COO/Directors, arranging meetings rooms and refreshments where required
- Plan and co-ordinate travel arrangements including visa requirements, accommodation and itineraries
- Assist CEO and COO with all HR functions including all recruitments.
- Assist Sales manager with fulfilling licensing entitlements.
- Building a good understanding of the business through the attendance of meetings and informal liaison.
- Become a considered and trusted member of the team responsible for organising meetings, agendas and minutes, ensuring all actions are followed up and completed within agreed timescales.
- Supporting HR in co-ordinating inductions and new joiner activities
- Managing post requirement and stationery, I.T supplies, printing and office supplies
- Arranging team meetings, collecting slide content from colleagues and preparing presentations/reports
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services as required
- Demonstrable experience of working with senior executives
- Proven experience in an Office Manager/ PA role. A high level of professionalism, maturity and sound judgment are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a high level of accuracy.
The proven ability to build relationships and liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Proven track record of successfully managing upwards and downwards.
High level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet use.
Ability and experience of working in a demanding and fast paced, ever-changing environment, where there is often pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong record of achievement; an entrepreneurial, hands-on approach with a can-do attitude.
Ability to make educated/informed decisions and work with minimal supervision and resilience.
Ability to handle issues of a sensitive or confidential nature with tact and diplomacy.
Strong attention to detail with excellent information recall.
- Strong ability to remain calm, customer focused and flexible, working under pressure, multi-tasking and responding to frequently changing needs
- Personable and professional
- Contribution to Pension
- Season ticket loan
- 20 days holiday - with an added one day for every year of service
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org