Location: Munich area, Bavaria, Germany
Remuneration: Competitive, fixed base salary and commission
Sales Region: Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
Advanced Design Technology (ADT) is a global leader in developing advanced software for designing, analysing and optimising turbomachinery components within the aerospace, automotive, industrial, marine and power generation industries.
We are recruiting a Business Development Representative to join our European Sales team, responsible for selling the company’s design software, consultancy and training services within the assigned sales region and to specified global accounts.
The Business Development Representative sells ADT’s TURBOdesign Suite turbomachinery design and optimization software and services, thus helping customers achieve superior product performance. The Business Development Representative manages sales from the initial contact to closure.
- Conduct research to identify sales prospects and key stakeholders in target industries
- Engage with potential customers with constructive inbound and outbound techniques
- Maintain regular contacts with personnel at the prospect organizations, establishing solid relationships with key stakeholders
- Join senior sales and technical colleagues in product demonstrations
- Develop and manage a pipeline of potential customers while advancing sales opportunities from initial contact to closure
- Accountable to deliver quarterly and annual sales targets
- Regular and disciplined update of ADT’s CRM system
- Achieve monthly KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in technical or business field
- Strong work ethic and motivated to work in a high performing, results-oriented and dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written German and English communication skills
- Preferred minimum of 2 years of work experience in a sales environment
- Excellent presentation and sales skills
- Ability to gain and utilize the understanding of turbomachinery applications
- Internal drive and motivation to meet established goals
- Ability to coordinate and work well with other sales and technical professionals
- Good people skills
The Business Development Representative position is open to candidates having the right to work in the EU.
ADT does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ADT. No fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity upon hire.
The position of the Business Development Representative is a perfect opportunity for a dynamic individual who can build a thriving organisation around himself and move into a more senior sales role.
To apply for the role of Business Development Representative, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com